Our standard full boarding services include turnout 7 days a week, hay 3 times daily, grain twice daily, and bran mash on Wednesdays and Sundays. Private paddocks for turn out, automatic watering system in stalls, paddocks, and regular cleaning of stalls throughout the day are included. Personalized services to meet your horse’s individual needs can be discussed with barn management at any time.
A Great Place to be a Horse!
- Gated property with staff living on premises.
- 12 x 12 stalls with automatic watering system.
- Grassy Paddocks with automatic watering system.
- 1 full jump course arena with lights.
- 3 mirrored regulation size dressage arenas with lights.
- Quarter Mile Horse Run and Large Turnout
- 2 round pens.
- Covered Wash-racks.
- Quarter mile horse run and large turn out.
Additional Barn Services:
Full Service Care is an all-inclusive addition to full board, daily grooming which includes daily grooming (currying and brushing, followed by a bath, tack and untack for riding, tack cleaning, wormer and medication administration, lunging, leg wrapping, blanketing, hand-walking, mane pulling, holding for farrier/vet, etc.
Full Service Training is everything included in Full Service Care plus SIX training rides OR lessons per week.
All boarding agreements can be tailored to the horses needs and additional services can be a la cart.
Standard boarding starts at $1300.00 per month. Contact us for a facility tour.